Tuesday, May 21, 2013

hot women to avoid

Guys like hot women.  Well, not all of them.  Like who?, you may ask....
Ever watch "The Five" on Fox?  Besides being a dumb name for a show, they have some so-called hot women.  Andrea Tantaros looks good, and Kimberly Guilfoyle too, I guess.  Some people may say "wow, they're hot!"  I can see that (great bodies never hurt).
But, Andrea and Kim have a problem:  Palin Syndrome (I'll come up with a better name).  Like Sarah Palin, they look great and you may want to hook up with them, until they open their mouths and start spoutin' that TEA Party/anti-Obama rhetoric.  And they love taking it to the extreme.  After about 20 seconds I get nauseous.  Palin was like that.  She became popular with lots of guys 'cause they basically fantasized about gettin' it on with her.  Eww.
If I were to go there with these ladies someone would have to pay me.
Bob Beckel is on The Five.  I think he's somewhat liberal.  Gotta hand it to him, his intestinal fortitude has to be incredible to sit with the other four.  If it was me on that show I'd be needing a drink every two minutes.  Way to go, Bob!

P.S.  If you want to see these women, Google 'em yourself.  I don't have time to waste downloading pictures of them.

Hot women NOT to avoid:  Padma Lakshmi (Salman Rushdie's ex) and Rula Jebreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment